Love for the Least is a MOVEMENT born from the fifteen-year missionary work of its first field workers, dozens of church partners in America from a broad range of traditions and thousands of Believers who pray daily and invest in God’s Kingdom. The mission of L4L is to share the compassion of Christ with an unreached world. There are more than 3 billion people on planet, forty percent of all the word’s People Groups, with no access to the Gospel. We are Movement, not an agency, ministry, institution or organisation.
L4L shares the Good News of the Gospel with the least and unreached by making disciples of Jesus who make disciples (2 Tim 2:2). And by helping to meet the physical needs of the poorest of the poor. The focus has always been on relieving suffering and building new lives among orphans and widows. And now refugees. There are more than 2,000,000 refugees from ISIS in Northern Iraq where L4L is presently serving and providing relief among 30+ refugee villages and many UN refugee camps. L4L’s particular focus areas are strategic unreached portions of East Africa and the Middle East where God is moving.
L4L is multi denominational. In the field we make followers of Jesus with no predetermined affiliation. It is up to the Holy Spirit and the local Church as to how they will structure the indigenous Body. Our role is to root them in the Word, seek the Holy Spirit’s guiding and teach/model deep discipleship. We define discipleship as following Jesus so closely you look like Him. Everyone who prays, loves, encourages and invests is part of the L4L Movement.
- Moving to Iraq, Trafficked Maasai Girls - The orphan is not a cause. The orphan is not an issue. The orphan has a human face, and that face is Galilean. Jesus tells us that when we see […]
- From Tanzania - From TanzaniaDearest Friends, It’s a surreal feeling to get off the plane 8,000 mi away from the States in this very different, strange place and feel instantly at “home.” But […]
- Here in Remote Kenya - Dearest Friends, Greetings from remote Western Kenya! This has been an incredible, insightful trip on so many levels. We've seen miraculous transformation among orphans and widows, and a vibrant church […]
- Protected: The Great Fast Begins - There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Christmas Widows Food Basket 2016 - Greetings from a very dusty and dry Arusha wishing you all a very happy & prosperous new year 2017. The year has begun in earnest and Jacinta and i would […]